Saturday 19 November 2016

Challenge 45 and Winners of 44

Hello everybody and welcome to our latest challenge!

Before I give you details of this challenge, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, all the entries were fab, we loved looking at them all :)

So here are the winners :)

Our first randomly picked winner who will receive a prize
from Morgan's Artworld is.... No 41 KartenKram  **CLAIMED**
Our second randomly picked winner who will receive a prize
from Digi Stamps 4 Joy is.... No48 Andrea Norris  **CLAIMED**
Our third randomly picked winner who will receive a prize
from Crafty Sentiments is....  No 24 Dawn Frost **CLAIMED**

 Congratulations to you all, please contact Diane Louise at
craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com  to claim your prize
and receive your winners badge.

On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words
'Winner of Challenge 44 and the name of your Sponsor'

(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)

and now for the Top 3 favourites, as chosen by Dora
Congratulations and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.


---------------------------------------------------------


The theme of this week's challenge is
Blossoms
Use flowers somewhere on your creation.

Here are details of this challenge's wonderful sponsors... 

Sami Stamps

One lucky winner will receive $12.00 gift card to spend at Sami Stamp's store.

Click HERE to be taken to their web-store and
Click HERE to be taken to their blog
Click HERE to be taken to their Etsy



Our next wonderful sponsor is...

"I am Joyce Geleynse and I live in rural Ontario, Canada. I have been an artist for over thirty years, creating hundreds of custom portraits, paintings, and illustrations in the realism style. Working with pencil, oil pastel, and color pencils as my main tools, I love to create realistic drawings as well as images found only in my imagination. I have four stores on Etsy: Toadstoolprintables is the one where I sell my clipart and outline drawings, Freshairprintables is the store where I sell my detailed, realism drawings, as well as printable bookmarks and greeting cards; I sell my actual physical prints and originals via my CountryArt Studio Store, and in my fourth store I sell my original line of hand-sculpted clay babies. I have five grown children and 17 grandchildren so my life is full of God's blessings!!"


One lucky winner will receive 3 digital stamps of their choice
from Toadstool Printables Etsy Store


Click HERE to be taken to their web-store


We are joined this week by the fabulously talented Guest Designer.....
We would like to say 'Welcome and Thanks' to the lovely Bonnie Taylor
who has made this lovely card for our challenge using "Blossoms Girl"

We are also pleased to showcase more gorgeous Guest Designer cards.  
'Welcome and Thanks' goes to the following lovely ladies 
from Sami Stamps Design Team

Tracey Neumann, using Sami Stamps Little One


Bonnie Kohane, using Sami Stamps Whiskers and Petals

Deanne Saunders, using Sami Stamps Tulip Girl



 Here is the DT inspiration from our talented ladies, 
take a look and then please do join us :) 



Using Sami Stamps image "Wild Flower Beauty"
Added eventually - was without a computer for nearly 2 weeks


Using Sami Stamps image "Miss Ribbons Chick"
Using Toadstool Printables image "Big Eye Girl, Roses"



Using Sami Stamps image "Happy Heart Fairy"


Using Toadstool Printables image "Mouse Carrying Flower"

Using Toadstool Printables image Poppies

Using Sami Stamps image Floral Girl




Using Sami Stamps image "Blossoms Girl"



Using Sami Stamps image "Ladybug Branch"


Taking a break


Have fun crafting


Love
Tanya & Team 1 Ladies xxx




12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the winners and very beautiful work DT
Gr Karin

Doris Klein said...

Lovely DT inspirations with cute Images.

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives

AndreaNorris said...

Yay! Emailing. Congratulations to the other ladies on their top spots and wins
Andrea x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to all and what a fabulous challenge as always Dt's have provided brilliant samples xx

Rosina said...

Very pleasantly surprised to see that I was elected into the top 3 ...
thank you very much and the other ladies congratulations ..
greetings Rosina

Dawn Frost said...

Thank you so choosing me as one of the winners and congrats to the top 3! I have sent an email just waiting for a reply.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Janis said...

It's always so much fun to use flowers!!! Thank you for this lovely challenge!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

lauren bergold said...

thank you for the inspiration and the fun challenge!

Fikreta said...

very nice cards from team!
have a nice day
hugs

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi Tanya, I am having problems entering my card to the challenge blog with Inlinkz. Please would you help by adding my project to the challenge.

Here is my Link

http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/not-card-at-crafty-cardmakers.html


Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for all you lovely comments xx

Marlene Atkinson - your card has been entered.

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise
Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge blog